Exchange and return of garments
It is the Company's priority to offer products of excellent quality and a high level of service. Therefore, the Client is entitled to request a change if he/she is not satisfied with the purchase. In this case, the Client must make a formal request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . After this being reviewed and approved, the Client may approach the indicated KUNA store to perform the change.
However, the Company reserves the right to accept or reject any of these requests depending on the particularities of the case.
Whenever required , the Client may contact the company through the Client Service line +51 54 603000 extension 504 (Monday to Friday from 9 am to 12 noon and from 2 pm to 5 pm).
For the purposes of this policy, "change" is understood to be a request made by the Client to exchange one product for another of the ANDEAN brand.
Changes of garments may be accepted if there are:
- Quality Problems (responsibility of the company): These include loss of color, bleeding, seam rupture, excessive pilling, etc.
- Other Problems (foreign to the company): These are involuntary errors of the Client when choosing the type of garment, for example regarding size, color or model.
- The Client will have a period of 7 working days from the date of receipt of the order to submit his request for change.
This will be feasible as long as it is ensured that the product:
- Contains a physical sales slip.
- Has been acquired through ANDEAN's E-Commerce platform.
- Is in perfect condition.
- Has the original packaging and labels.
- Does not show signs of use or damage.
The Client will be able to approach any ANDEAN store with the product(s) in perfect condition, and will adjust to the policies of the physical store.
The customer, who has made the purchase in a province, must necessarily return the product(s) in perfect condition via Courier, to the address in Arequipa: Calle Cóndor Nro. 100 Urb. Tahuaycani, District of Sachaca, Province and Department of Arequipa (This shipment will be at the customer's expense).
The Company will not make any payment in cash, or for balances in favor of the customer.
For the purposes of this policy, devolution is understood to be a request made by the Client to return the product for the amount paid.
No devolutions will be accepted.